SolveigMM HyperCam 3 – is a new version of the famous HyperCam 2, being jointly developed with Hyperionics LLC. It is an advanced utility for capturing screen actions and saving them as .AVI or WMV/ASF files. HyperCam may be used for grabbing a movie or game, for recording Skype calls and has also been recognized as an excellent tool for creating video presentations, tutorials or demo clips.
Stylish, intuitive and user-friendly interface, pre-defined hot-keys for recording actions, built-in video editor, comprehensive text-notes workflow, multiple settings command line interface, can be installed on portable devices, small installation size and a more than affordable price is what makes HyperCam 3 a must-have tool.
The main advantages of HyperCam 3 over HyperCam 2:
– able to record Skype video and audio calls
– new skinned user-friendly interface
– able to grab video in overlay mode
– able to edit captured video with HyperCam Media Editor
– able to encode captured sound
– tiny utilitarian HyperCam tray toolbar
– visual managing of recently recorded clips
– Save captured data to AVI or WMV/ASF files
– Encode video/audio with codecs presented on PC
– Edit captured AVI files with K-Frame accuracy (trim and join)
– Edit captured WMV/ASF files with Frame accuracy (trim and join)
– Record and mix two audio channels: a microphone and system audio (useful for Internet call recording )
– Comprehensive screen notes workflow
– Use with portable storage devices like USB Sticks (Portable license is required)
– Supported languages: English, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian.
Current version 3.6.1508.27.
– Localization to Portugese (Brazil) language
– Fixed sound loss while recording
OS : Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
Language : Multilingual