vMix Pro 184.108.40.206 + Patch FreeDownload
vMix pro Live Production Software Produce, Record and Stream your own live events. Create professional productions in HD, SD and even 4K! vMix is a Software Video Mixer and Switcher that utilises the latest advances in computer hardware to provide live HD video mixing, a task previously only possible on expensive dedicated hardware mixers.
All your inputs in one place
– Video Cameras 4K, HD and SD capable. Support for DeckLink, Intensity Pro, Webcams and more.
– Video Files Support for all popular formats including AVI, MP4, H264, MPEG-2, WMV and QuickTime
– DVDs With menu navigation
– Audio Files MP3 and WAV
– Audio Devices Mix multiple audio sources such as SoundCards and DeckLink Audio
– Video and Audio PlayLists – Combine multiple video and/or audio files into a single Input
– RTSP, PowerPoint, Photos, Flash, RTMP, Solid Colour and more.
Simultaneous Streaming, Recording, and Output
– Live stream to your favourite streaming providers including UStream, YouTube and Twitch.
– Live Record in full HD to AVI, MP4, MPEG-2 or WMV
– Output via DeckLink capable cards to professional recording decks and monitors
– Virtual Capture support for streaming to 3rd party software such as Skype, Google Hangout and VLC.
13 Transition Effects
– Cut, Fade, Zoom, Wipe, Slide, Fly, CrossZoom, FlyRotate, Cube, CubeZoom, Vertical Wipe, Vertical Slide and Merge transitions available with 4 customisable transition buttons for easy access to your favourite effects.
Professional HD production on a modest PC
– vMix is the most efficient live production software on the market thanks to full 3D acceleration.
Create productions with multiple HD sources without breaking the bank or your CPU.
HD Virtual Sets with high quality real-time Chroma Key
– 4 Built In Virtual Sets Or build your own
– Full Motion Zoom Customisable camera position presets
– High Quality Chroma Key Use with or without virtual sets to suit your production needs
PC and Mac Desktop Sources
– Utilise screen capture from remote desktops running on your network. Great for PowerPoint and Skype.
– Audio Capture support for Skype and other videoconferencing software is available under Windows 7
Built-In Title Templates
– Easily add and edit a Title or ScoreBoard from the many built in templates or build your own using any Graphics or Vector editing software.
– Adjust Text, Font Size and Colour and Real-Time with instant updates.
Video Delay / Instant Replay
– Create a Video Delay input and assign it to any available Camera or Output
– Save multiple Video Clips of notable events for playback at a later time
– Configurable slow motion playback from 5 to 400%
Built-In Audio Mixer
– Audio Mixer allows you to easily keep track of all audio sources and includes the ability to Mute, Follow (Auto Mixing) and Delay any source.
– A VU Meter is also included with a peaking display to ensure each inputs level is broadcast ready.
Live Video Effects
– Colour Correct, Deinterlace, Sharpen, Zoom, Rotate, Pan and Crop any input in real time.
– All effects are processed in 4:4:4 32bit colour space for optimal video quality.
– Combine multiple inputs together using the different Multi View presets or customise the position of each element with the available Zoom, Pan, Rotate and Crop controls.
4 Overlay Channels
– vMix includes 4 Overlay Channels in addition to the Multi View feature. Each overlay channel can have its own transition effect, position and border.
Touch Screen Web Interface
– Control vMix remotely using the vMix Web Controller on your Surface, iPad, Android or other touch screen device using the built in web interface.
Customisable shortcut buttons can also be created to activate common production scenarios.
What’s New in vMix 17:
NDI – Network Device Interface support. See the NDI page for more information.
PTZ support for Web Enabled Panasonic, Sony and PTZ Optics cameras.
Web Browser input. Easily add web pages as inputs including sites with video and audio content.
Categories now appear as tabs above the inputs row. Labels can be added by right clicking any category button.
Audio Mixer and Replay tabs now also appear above the inputs row
Substantial performance improvements when using a large number of inputs (50+)
New improved Audio Meters with large dynamic range (0 to -90db)
dB peak levels are now displayed by moving the mouse over a meter
Full Pre and Post audio meters including DB labels are available in the Audio Settings for each input
Audio Settings can be kept open for multiple inputs at a time for easy monitoring
New Channel Mixer added to every audio input allowing separate mixing of all input channels into the final 2 Channel Mix.
New Headphones volume level for every input, so that some sources can be removed from headphones without affecting Stream or Recording
Brand new vMix Desktop Capture utilising NDI
Supports game capture on Windows 8.1 and higher systems and 60fps support
Local desktop capture moved to dedicated tab under Add Input NDI / Desktop Capture
Local desktop capture uses GPU acceleration to provide full frame rate capture with minimal system resources
Streaming settings and Output Format are now both saved in Presets
When loading a preset with different resolution or frame rate, user will be prompted to confirm the changes
Added support for GIF animations via the Video Input
Added new Chroma Key presets to enable better initial quality without needing to adjust sliders
Image Input will now automatically adjust aspect ratio for files that do not match either 4:3 or 16:9.
Improved support for IP cameras with RTSP streaming, including support for more AAC audio formats.
Improved output performance with Blackmagic devices
Added reverse variations of transition effects
Gamepad and Joystick support added
Shortcuts / API
Updated API XML with audio meter levels and Fullscreen info
Added support for more than 100 inputs
Added functions for NDI and PTZ control
Added support for Value when using Triggers
Added support for triggering using audio levels
Added YouTube streaming provider
Added StreamShark streaming provider
Added Wowza Cloud streaming provider
vMix output resolution will now match the current streaming profile by default.
Added x264 preset options to Streaming Quality settings
Added support for External 2 as a camera source in Instant Replay, in addition to Output
Added support for NDI sources
Added support for hardware accelerated HEVC / H265 recordings (where supported by graphics card)
Added H264 Main and High profiles to MP4 recording
New in Version 220.127.116.11:
* Much reduced CPU usage when using Hardware Encoder (GPU) with streaming and latest NVIDIA drivers are installed. (368.81 or higher)
* Added support for showing/hiding cursor when capturing displays using Local Desktop Capture.
(Note: this does not apply when capturing individual windows)
* Fixed bug when using Adobe Premiere with the NDI plugin to send alpha channel graphics and videos to vMix
* Fixed rare bug where saving a preset at the exact moment as the automatic Last preset may cause inputs to double up
* Fixed issue where appending a preset with Replay inputs into an existing session with Replay resulted in an input that could not be closed.
* Replay inputs now correctly load into offline mode as multiple Replay sessions cannot be open at the same time.